Unfortunately due to the Excessive rainfall in all areas, our Event organizers have had to make the decision to Cancel the Events. We have worked with the Moorngag Hall Crew and have come up with an alternate date for this season it will be held on 1st April 2023. Welshpool will wait until 2023/2024 season.